The best part of every day is that you never know what each day brings. You wake up in the morning, proceed about your plans for the day. Then, ta da!, I check my emails and received my first blog award - the Stylish blogger Award! What I am most thankful for is that this award is passed on by other bloggers who are just as obsessed over food as I am. That's right. Those who have amazing culinary skills and incredibly high expectations actually wanted to pass this award on to me! I am so flattered. Made my day. So thank you.
To receive this Stylish Blogger Award you must:
1. Write a post and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself. (oh my, please continue visiting my blog even after you discover these)
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
Thank you to Chris and Amy from A Couple in the Kitchen and thank you to Steph at okie dokie artichokie for the wonderful award! I knew I had to find a way to express my thanks to you somehow, so I woke up bright and early to bake you cookies. Thank you! xoxo.
|Chocolate Mint Shortbread xoxo Cookies from Jessica|
Here comes the 7 things about me...
- Jason is my amazing husband. Coincidentally, my Chinese name is also "Jason".
- I am 1/4 German, and so, coffee time is an official meal. Yes, in addition to the 3 meals + snacks.
- Jason and I were married last September in Santa Monica, and I am still in wedding bliss.
- The very next day, we flew to Scotland to spend our honeymoon. I enjoyed every second of our dinner at Andrew Fairlie, the only 2-Michelin starred restaurant in Scotland.
- I have recently (okay, maybe not that recent) been transformed into a complete sci-fi nerd. BSG, Big Bang Theory, online gaming, fantasy novels - Yippee!
- At the age of 13, I broke my own sleeping record by sleeping a full 23 hours after an exhausting trip. My mom visited my room numerous times to ensure that I was still breathing.
- I am trying to finish P90X and have a body like Tony Horton's (just kidding, maybe 'slightly' less muscular).
- Sommer from a Spicy Perspective
- Rich from Oil and Butter
- Natasha from 5 Star Foodie
- Kimberly from UnrivaledKitch
- Junia from Mis Pensamientos
- Charmaine from Speakeasy Kitchen
- Sandra from Sandra's Easy Cooking
- Lizzy from That Skinny Chick Can Bake!!!
- Amy from Fragrant Vanilla Cake
- Liz from Blog is the New Black