I've Moved!

Hi! I've moved to www.BaconandSouffle.com. Please visit my new space and subscribe to my feed!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ready for Snack Time?

In my free time over the past week, coupled with a visit from our good friends (and newlyweds), there were quite a few snacks being concocted in the kitchen. I love snacks - for appetizers, for coffee time, for breakfast and just for whenever. So here's a few for your enjoyment:

Italian Sausage and Ricotta Stuffed Pasta, Mushroom Caviar, and Apple Sausage Pie
The Trio
Mini BBQ Brisket Slider, Onion Bun
BBQ Brisket Slider
Olive Oil & Thyme Monkey Bread (Credits go to MB and I)
Monkey Bread
Praline (Credits go to Jason and DB)
Praline
Creme Anglaise with Praline (Credits go to Jason and DB)
Creme Anglaise with Praline
Garlic Olive Crostini (Credits go to MB and I)
Garlic Olive Crostini
Craving yet?

6 comments:

  1. Everything look mouth watering Jessica. They making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a sample of each one of these snacks, those all look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be hard pressed to find complete meals that look as good as those snacks. They all look equally amazing! This post made me envision an Iron Chef environment with everyone running around to get their dishes out. The Garlic Olive Crostini at the end, my god...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow yum yum yum monkey bread and sliders pass them over.

    i love snacks to and homemade snacks are even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful assortment of snacks! i wish i can have a sample :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, I'm craving. Look at those goodies. I'd have a hard time deciding on which one to choose.

    ReplyDelete